Ms. Igene Services, LLC – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Ms. Igene Services we value transparency… Below are a series of frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the services and products provided, pricing and office/personnel management. For more detailed information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1 (818) 918-7174.
QUESTION & ANSWERS
Ms. Igene is a fully licensed, insured and bonded Limited Liability Company (LLC).
Ms. Igene’s Management Team has over 29 years of leadership, management and cleaning services operational experience.
Ms. Igene provides personalized/customized residential, commercial and other industry related cleaning services that meet and/or exceeds customers’ needs, wants and desires.
Ms. Igene’s convenient, safe, secure and confidential e-commerce website provides a customer friendly, easy to maneuver, online booking process and secure online payment. –
Choose to book your next cleaning service through Ms. Igene’s easy and convenient online booking process and secure payment. It’s Easy! Or, if you prefer, you can request that one of Ms. Igene’s Company Representatives call/visit you to conduct a (FREE of charge) “walkthrough” of your residence or work space and provide you an estimate consultation.
Ms. Igene will ensure you receive the best quality and quantity work the industry can offer. -
We strive for 100% satisfaction!
Even if you choose to go elsewhere for your cleaning services, Ms. Igene will ensure that you are well informed when making your decision to hire a cleaning services Company.
Ms. Igene Services has an innovated and refreshed Maids, Housekeeping & Cleaning Services business concept that notably differs from the competition:
Ms. Igene provides a safe, secure, and confidential cleaning service which aims at reducing and/or eliminating customers’ anxiety and worries of allowing just any cleaning entity into their homes or place of business.
Ms. Igene’s delivers the best service product brand value to each customer in a manner that conveys genuine care; which helps identify the issues and concerns and assures each customer with a solution that best fits individual needs, wants and desires. – Ms. Igene’s business philosophy is, “Take Care of the Customers and the Customers Will Take Care of the Company.”
The following are a few of the more notable differences between Ms. Igene and the rest:
- Ms. Igene ensures to partner with cleaning personnel under the most delicate considerations and only after proper vetting procedures in accordance state and federal guidance and requirements. Each of Ms. Igene’s Team members possess the character, trustworthiness, loyalty and Customer Service aptitude required to represent the Ms. Igene brand value assurance.
- Ms. Igene is committed to using only the most reliable and safest products and materials in the industry to ensure the safety and security of her customers, Team members and preservation of our planet earth.
- Ms. Igene is fully licensed, insured and bonded to assure her customers and employees of our commitment to a job-well-done and the safety and security of our customer’s property and love ones.
- Ms. Igene demonstrates commitment to those who help deliver the best service product to our customers by ensuring they (Team members) receive the best compensation, possible, required by law meeting state minimum worker’s compensation package requirements and in several cases exceeding those minimum requirements (i.e., minimum hourly wages).
Ms. Igene assures every one of her customers that they will receive the most cost-effective, efficient, safe, secure and confidential service product that the industry can provide – We strive for 100% satisfaction.
Q: Does the Company manage Cleaning Team members administrative employment requirements, including but not limited to filing all required state and federal paperwork and paying taxes?
A: Ms. Igene does.
Q: Does the Company ensures (warranties) the quality and quantity of service and trustworthiness and promptness of her employees?
A: Ms. Igene does.
Q: Does the Company hold up-to-date business licenses?
A: Ms. Igene does.
Q: Does the Company protect me (the customer) against theft, accidental breakage or accidents inside my home and does it hold sufficient business liability insurance?
A: Ms. Igene does.
Q: Does the Company protect me (the customer) and is the Company hold bonding?
A: Ms. Igene does.
Q: What specifically bothers me about my previous cleaning service Company or my current one?
A: Whatever the shortfalls of previous cleaning services were, Ms. Igene will work to help alleviate and/or fix the problem.
Q: If I hire an independent cleaning service provider do I really understand and adhere to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Employer’s Tax Guide?
A: Ms. Igene does. - Ms. Igene partners with the best Tax Professionals and payroll team available. – Additionally, Ms. Igene is committed to protect her Team members ensuring each Team member contributes to their Social Security account and that all their State and federal compensations requirements are met.
Q: Does the Company have an employer identification number (EIN) and possibly a state number.
A: Ms. Igene does.
- Identify those specific things that bothered you about your previous cleaning service provider and Ms. Igene will help fix it.
- Identify the specific cleaning services you need, want and desire and Ms. Igene will deliver.
- Identify all measures; from assignment of the most qualified cleaning Team that fits your cleaning service needs, wants and desires, handle secure access to your home or business, attend to your property and consider the safest cleaning products and materials for your home, the health and security of you and your family and, of course, the preservation of our planet earth.
- Create a personalized/customized account unique only to you annotating all the services and products you feel most comfortable with.
- Schedule periodic and random “quality and quantity assurance” evaluations of Ms. Igene Team member’s performance and service product brand value delivery.
Visit the Ms. Igene’s website (www.msigene.com) and/or call 1 (818) 918-7174 to speak with a Customer Service Representative to ask if Ms.Igene serves your area.
You can make a booking through the Ms. Igene convenient and secure e-commerce website (www.msigene.com), easy pay system and/or call 1 (818) 918-7174 to speak with a Customer Service Representative to assist you.
- We will request some personal information (i.e., name, phone number, service location address and payment information (using an easy, secure and convenient pay system))
- We will send a receipt via email
- We will send a confirm via email
- We will keep you updated throughout the entire process; from booking until the job is done.
Ms. Igene transparent price point is available in the Ms. Igene website’s (www.msigene.com) and booking catalog. * We are definitely not the most inexpensive Cleaning Services Company but, we are confident to be one of the most thorough and complete. – You deserve it!
Ms. Igene has identified one of the most reoccurring issues with the way cleaning services pricing is identified. – Instead of identifying Ms. Igene cleaning services with low prices, Ms. Igene resolves to associate her cleaning service product to her brand value promise. - You deserve the Best!
Bottom-line; you are the Boss! But, whether you are home or not, Ms. Igene will provide you with the highest quality and quantity service. Warranty!
Ms. Igene will provide you (the Customer) piece-of-mind and reduce the anxiety of allowing just anyone into your home or place of business.
If your desire is to allow us to serve you while you are attending to other more pressing things like earning a living or simply living your life to the fullest, Ms. Igene can arrange the safe-guard of a copy of your home’s (or business) key and/or electronic access.
Thank you for trusting us and allowing us help and serve you!
- Residential Cleaning Hours: Monday through Saturday; 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Business/Commercial/Industrial Hours: Monday through Saturday; According to customer’s evening hours needs/wants/desires.
- Vacation Rentals: In accordance with "check out/in" schedule requirements
Ms. Igene understand that you are busy and “things happen” … If you must cancel or reschedule service, Just give us a call outside of 24 hours of scheduled appointment and our operations management team will help you.
Ms. Igene apologizes, beforehand - Please understand that Ms. Igene’s Team members are payed by the hour and their schedules are delicately structured to maximize their service hours.
For any “last-minute” (within 24 hours of scheduled appointment) changes or cancellation you make to a confirmed booking, you’ll be charge 30% of the total cost of the booked cleaning appointment.
Ms. Igene will make every effort to help each customer avoid any unnecessary fees. But, please help Ms. Igene help our Wonderful Cleaning Teams. - Thank you!
Ms. Igene Services is a licensed, insured and bonded Company who assures each customer a safe, secure and confidential service product.
Ms. Igene Services Cleaning Team Professionals posses the experience and have been properly trained and equipped to delivered Ms. Igene Services’ service product brand value. - We strive for 100% satisfaction!
Please let us know within 24 hours of service completion, of any of our cleaning services discrepancies and/or shortfalls are found and we will return to fix it for free. - Warranty!
Should you be most satisfied with Ms. Igene Team member’s great performance and their quality and quantity of work delivered, Ms. Igene would most graciously accept your kind, written, words (i.e., testimonial, Yelp and Google Review).
Ms. Igene’s vision is to ensure that all customers receive the highest level of service product brand value, always. Your kind feedback, comments and recommendations would help Ms. Igene’s Teams repeat great performances and identify and get rid of the not so good ones.
Your feedback, comments and recommendations are extremely important - and - they mean the world to us.
We consider this to be an “invaluable” tip. Thank you in advance.